Our associates benefit from:
- a network of contacts and support for your actions: BBA associates span from large industry players, SMEs and startups, top R&D centres and universities, to legal and market consulting firms, branding and marketing players.
- Promotion and dissemination of your successes: One of BBA’s goals is to promote knowledge exchange and market intelligence, and we are proud to share the achievements of our associates within our network and at our events.
- Central lobbying for the marine bioresources and blue tech sectors: We interact with key players at the national and EU levels to foster all subsectors of the blue bioresources value chain and promote our associates and their businesses.
- Discounts to participate in international conferences and business conventions: As an example, our associates have participated in former BioMarine conventions with a reduced registration cost (and the discount equals several years of BBA associate fees).
- Funding scanning and application: We send regular updates about R&D&I competitive funding calls.
- Free legal support from the law firms partnering up with BBA: All associates benefit from several free consultation hours per year with our associate law firms.
- Other customized services: We organize knowledge to business initiatives, support services to entrepreneurs, promote technological screening and matching with R&D groups, optimise strategies for promotion and dissemination of your results, secure financial procurement support, among many others.